Dates for issuing Rawdah Al-Sharifa permits in Ramadan
The dates for issuing Madina’s Rawdah Al-Sharifa permits in Ramadan is, throughout the period from the 1st to 19th of the holy month, this have been made clear by the Administration for the Affairs of the Prophet’s Mosque. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Twitter
The Riyadhul Jannah or Rawdah Al-Sharifa permits for visiting for men are from 2:30 AM to the Fajr prayer and from 11:30 AM until Isha prayer. While for women permits are after Fajr prayer to 11:00 AM and from 11 PM to 2 AM.
– The Agency for the Affairs of the Prophet’s Mosque through its official Twitter handle said that, entry for men and women will be from the southern courtyards, opposite of the Gate No. 37.
– The authority called those with Rawdah Al-Sharifa permits to come on time, not to raise their voices and to preserve the sanctity of the holy place. The agency clarified that the pilgrims, who hold the Al-Rawdah Al-Sharifa permit, are the ones who will be able to visit and pray in it. Read : This is what happen when two non-Muslim women entered in the courtyards of the Prophet’s Mosque
What is Rawdah Al-Sharifa or Riyadhul Jannah in Prophet’s Mosque (Masijd Al-Nabawi)?
* Rawdah Al-Sharifa is a place located between the Prophet & Aisha’s house (Peace Be Upon them) and Prophet’s Minbar in Masjid Al-Nabawi (Madina).
* The Original size of Rawdah is approximately 22 meters in length and 15 meters in width.
* Visitors are always excited to offer Nafil prayers in Rawdah Al-Sharif, which is considered as the best place, except for obligatory prayers to be better to perform in 1st row behind the Imam.
* “The Rawdah Al-Sharifa is a part of Prophet’s Mosque (Madina), and the prayer in it equals in reward of 1000 prayers. The Rawdah is of more superior, as the Prophet distinguished it, and not distinguished any other parts of Mosque for being a garden from the gardens of Paradise” (Bukhari). Recommend : Ramadan fasting brings surprising health benefits on human body
What is Prophet’s Mosque? Know more details of it :
The Prophet’s Mosque was built in the first year of the migration of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) to Madina, later it included several renovations and expansions to reach its current form.
– Prophet’s Mosque is one of the holiest places in the world and is known for the first place where electrical power was delivered in the Arabian Peninsula.
– The Prophet’s mosque, is located in the center of Madina and is under the control of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, is a significant place of pilgrims. You May Like : 7 easy steps to get Umrah permit in Nusuk application
– The Prophet mosque is the second largest mosque built by Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in Madina, after that Quba mosque.
– The Prophet’s Mosque is the 2nd largest mosque and holiest site in Islam after the Grand Mosque in Makkah.
– Prophet’s Mosque contains the tomb of the Messenger (Peace Be Upon Him) and the homes of his wives. The mosque is surrounded by the Baqi cemetery (Jannatul Baqi), which is one of the main cemeteries of the people in Madina, in which many companions and followers of the Prophet lie.
– In its first building, there were 3 doors, Bab Atika or Bab Al-Rahma, Bab Othman or Bab Jibril and Bab Al-Qibla, after which there were many expansions and now the number of doors has reached to more than 80.
– Prophet’s Mosque carrying capacity at peak time is more than 707,000 worshipers on an area of 400,500 square meters. See Also : 6 Fruits mentioned by name in Holy Quran