7 steps to get Umrah permit in Nusuk application, Is it necessary to issue Umrah appointment in Ramadan?
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia clarified the conditions required to perform Umrah pilgrimage and the procedure to book Umrah permit in Nusuk application, whether it for Saudi nationals, resident expatriates or for those who are coming from abroad.
A user inquired about the conditions to perform Umrah, especially during the month of Holy Ramadan, and a procedure to book Umrah permit in Nusuk platform with the Hajj Ministry.
– In response the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah stated that, performing Umrah requires issuing a Umrah permit in Nusuk application or the Tawakkalna application.
– However, the applicant must not be infected or have contact with the someone infected with corona virus.
– The Ministry added that, the stay period for those coming on Umrah visa is 90 days, with the need to stick to the validity period of their visa.
Procedure to Book Umrah permit in Nusuk application :
1. Login to your Nusuk platform, verify OTP.
2. In the next page, Select the service of “Umrah” from Holy Mosque Services.
3. Tick the box with your name, you can also add your companions in this page. Click “Continue”. Most Viewed : Mahram is no more required with Woman to perform Umrah or Hajj
4. In the next page, you will see a Calendar with Green dates (lightly crowded), Red dates (heavy crowded). Select your required date available in Green.
5. Select the Time slot, which are also in Green and Red slots, choose the Green one.
6. Click on “Issue Permit”, to book Umrah permit in Nusuk application.
7. In the next page, you will see your Name, permit number, reservation number, QR code, with permit details like issued by, allowed date to get into Masjid Al-Haram (Makkah Grand Mosque).
– Now you successfully booked Umrah permit in Nusuk application.
12,000 Cadres and 200,000 volunteer hours to serve in the Grand Mosque during holy Ramadan :
– The General Presidency for the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques raised its human cadre, it reach nearly 12,000 employees and workers, who are qualified to work during the Ramadan season for this year. Viewable Story : Countries surrounding Saudi Arabia
– The presidency was keen to provide over 8,000 volunteer opportunities in the Two Holy Mosques, in more than 10 volunteer fields, achieving more than 200,000 volunteer hours during the holy month Ramadan, making volunteering in the Two Holy Mosques one of the most organized volunteer environments in the world.
– The presidency was also keen to serve the elderly and people with disabilities, by enhancing the trolley service and increasing its number to reach 10,000 trolleys that operate around the clock and can be pre-booked through the Tanaqol application.
Saudi Arabia’s King to provide 1 million copies of Holy Quran during Ramadan :
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman has approved the distribution of one million copies of Holy Quran produced by the King Fahd Complex for the printing of the Holy Quran in Madina in various sizes, translations with meanings of the words of the Holy Quran in over 76 languages for religious attaches, Islamic Centers and Dawah offices abroad which is supervised by the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance in 22 countries during Ramadan for the current year (1444 AH).
– Dr. Abdul Latif bin Abdulaziz Al Al-Sheikh, Minister of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance and General Supervisor of the King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an, praised the assistance that the attachés, Islamic centers, and offices of Call and Guidance abroad received from the wise leadership in order to perform their duties and fulfil their lofty mission in the service of Islam and Muslims.
– He said that this is an expansion of the Kingdom’s efforts to support everything that advances the Holy Qur’an and helps millions of Muslims around the world receive it.
– He added that the ministry has begun working with the Kingdom’s embassies in those nations to coordinate and prepare to export the complex’s publications to Islamic centers in accordance with the highest standards and to guarantee that they reach on schedule. Subscribe to Saudi Expatriates YouTube channel