Japan Tourist visa now available for Saudis, Expats online
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia welcomed the Japanese government’s move to provide electronic tourist visas for entry into Japan to Saudi nationals and resident expatriates who holds valid iqama of the Saudi Arabia. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Twitter
Japan has announced that starting from March 27, 2023, tourists from Saudi Arabia would be able to apply for a tourist visa of Japan online. This will be single entry visa for a stay period of up to 90 days for the activities like tourism, business, visiting friends or relatives. Your passport must have at least 2 blank visa pages and be valid for several months before expiry date.
– Saudi citizens and Saudi Expatriates (with iqama and re-entry permit to Saudi Arabia) can get the Japan tourist visa by visiting the Japan e-Visa portal. In order to issue visa, the applicant need to fill the application online and upload the supporting documents in order to get e-Visa, visa issuance notice.
– Then applicants need to log-in to the Japan e-Visa website and display visa issuance notice at the departure airport under the internet environment (PDF copy, screenshot or printout of the page will not be entertained). Most Viewed : World’s most powerful passports 2023
– In case the visa fee is applicable depending on nationality, applicants or their representatives can visit the Japanese Embassy or Consulate General to pay the fee in cash. For now the online payment option is not available. Please book an appointment by phone or email to submit the application at the Consular section at 011-488-1100 or email email@example.com
– Please make sure to submit the application at least 7 days before the scheduled arrival date in Japan. The e-Visa will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
– Multiple Entry visa of Japan also available for Business purpose and Cultural or Intellectual Figures. They need to submit invitation letter and itinerary for the stay in Japan, from a person or guarantor who invites you to the country. See Also : Saudi Arabia is among top 9 countries in world in reducing salt consumption