Know the Milk’s Health benefits during Ramadan
Fahd Al-Saeed, a specialist in food safety and quality, stated that milk’s health benefits during Ramadan and stated that calcium and vitamin content makes it healthy for the body, particularly during the holy month of Ramadan.
The food expert revealed via his Twitter account that milk is a source of calcium that the body cannot produce, meaning we must get our calcium requirements from food. Join Saudi Expatriates channel on Telegram
– As a source of proteins and vitamins A and D and calcium, he said, milk plays a crucial role in the movement of muscles, the distribution of blood throughout the body, and the transmission of information between the brain and the body’s organs.
– Milk can also be drunk at any time. The time of breakfast or Suhoor in Ramadan is one of the finest times to drink milk, Al-Saeed stated, but it is advisable not to do so after feeling full.
– He highlighted that milk is “pasteurized,” which means all bacteria are removed, and that this heat treatment has no impact on the nutritious value of milk (a very slight effect that is negligible on some enzymes).
– Calcium, which is necessary for developing and keeping healthy bones and teeth, is rich in milk. Protein, which is essential for muscle growth, repair, and maintenance, is also present in milk’s health benefits.
– Regular milk drinking has been linked in several studies to a lower chance of developing chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and some cancers. Most Viewed : Know the meanings behind the colorful sign boards on the roads of Saudi Arabia
Milk’s Health Benefits during Ramadan :
1. Hydration : Milk is a fantastic way to stay hydrated while fasting during the day because it is filled with water and necessary electrolytes. It is one of the milk’s health benefits.
2. Nutritional Value : Milk is a wonderful source of protein, vitamins, and minerals including calcium that can assist Ramadan fasters satisfy their nutritional demands.
3. Energy : Carbohydrates from milk might give you the energy you need while fasting to get through the day. This is one of the milk’s health benefits.
4. Digestive Health : Milk has probiotics and can control digestion, which may be helpful during Ramadan when there aren’t many opportunities for meals.
5. Sufficiency : Drinking milk can make you feel full for longer periods of time and lower your risk of overeating at Iftar and Suhoor. It is considered as one of the milk’s health benefits. Recommend : World’s Most Powerful Passports 2023
Disadvantages of drinking milk during Ramadan :
As to any other food or drink, drinking milk during Ramadan might have benefits and drawbacks based on how much is drunk, one’s personal health situation, and dietary choices.
– Milk is a good source of protein, calcium, and other necessary elements that can help maintain energy levels and keep the body hydrated, thus consuming it throughout Ramadan can generally be beneficial. There are, however, a few possible drawbacks to take into account as well.
– Consuming too much milk might make you bloated and uncomfortable, which can be difficult when you’re fasting. Also, some individuals may be lactose intolerant and have stomach issues after consuming milk or other dairy products.
– Also, some studies have found drinking milk may cause some individuals to produce more mucus, which can aggravate respiratory conditions like asthma and allergies. However, These studies are not conclusive, though, and each person’s response to milk’s effect on respiratory health will be different.
– It’s crucial to remember that each person has unique dietary requirements and health issues, and speaking with a doctor or certified dietitian can result in more individualized advice. See Also : Download Digital Saudi Iqama online
– Consuming too much milk or dairy products can result in health issues of some people like obesity, high cholesterol, and a higher chance of developing certain cancers. As a result, it’s crucial to drink milk in moderation and as part of a diet that’s rich in a range of nutrients.