Saudization in Madina and Jazan on several Professions
Saudization in Madina and Jazan on a number of professions and activities with defined percentages went into effect on Saturday, according to the announcement of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) of Saudi Arabia. Trending : Expat Iqama fees in Saudi Arabia in 2023
This comes under the supervision of the Regional Localization Program, which the Ministry is putting into action in collaboration with the municipalities of Madinah and Jazan regions.
– The program intends to boost Saudi men and women’s engagement in the labor market by offering more energizing and fruitful job possibilities.
– In Madina region, a full-service restaurant, banquet kitchens, fast food restaurants, and juice stores are among the establishments with a 40% localization rate and 50% of Saudization also includes in activities like cafes and ice cream parlors. Most Viewed : Jail term of 8 years and other penalties on an Expat and a Citizen
– The operations of wholesale food and beverage outlets have also been localized by 50%, with the exception of the cleaning, freight and unloading professions, provided that their share of the workforce does not exceed 20%.
– The Ministry made it clear that the following activities are excluded from Saudization in Madina’s cafes and restaurants (canteens and cafeterias in companies, offices, hospitals, and schools), restaurants and cafes inside hotels, apartments, and hotel villas, and cafeterias, caterings, and catering contractors.
– While in Jazan, the MHRSD said, 70% of the workers are employed locally in the service outlets that support the operations of advertising agencies in retail establishments. Read : Green Riyadh : Implementation of Water Network Projects to irrigate 7.5 Million trees
– Apart from the professions of cleaning worker and goods and unloading worker, it also includes businesses that offer services for fixing and maintaining personal computers and laptops.
– The Ministry added that, a number of professions in the operation and maintenance of passenger ferries have been limited to Saudis.
– They are sea attendant, ticket clerk, accounts clerk, accounts assistant, finance clerk, marketing specialist, cashier/salesman, and purchasing representative. With the exception of cleaning worker and goods and unloading worker.
– On its website, MHRSD has published a guide for each region of Saudi Arabia that explains the specifics of Saudization, vocations, and percentages needed for each activity. Recommend : A Saudi man wakes up from Coma, after 4 years, surprised by all changes including Corona pandemic
– In order to avoid the usual fines that will be imposed on violators, the Ministry also highlighted the need for businesses to adhere to and abide by the application of provisions.
– The MHRSD has confirmed that it will offer a package of incentives and support to businesses in the private sector to help them hire Saudis. This support will cover things like helping businesses find qualified candidates and helping businesses get the training they need, among other things.
– Additionally, all of its Saudization support programs as well as assistance and employment initiatives run by the Human Resources Development Fund (HADAF) will be given preference to the establishments. Join Saudi Expatriates channel on Telegram