Advices for Hajj pilgrims from the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia continuously guiding and advising the Hajj 2023 (1444 AH) pilgrims, in its recent tweet the Ministry said, Hardship in Hajj is abundantly rewarded, the fatigue will be overcome and the reward is sure, if Allah wills. Trending : Visit visa holders banned from entering these airports during Hajj season
The Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) said, “Whoever performs Hajj for Allah’s pleasure and does not have sexual relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins during Hajj then he will return free from all sins, as if he were born a new” – (Al-Bukhari : 1521).
– Earlier this, the Ministry stated how to touch the black stone (Hajar Al-Aswad), let us beware of pushing each other and perform Tawaf in peace and security.
* Choose the time that are not crowded.
* Stick by the instructions of the security men and the entities involved.
* It is sufficient to point the black stone when touching is impossible.
– Ibn Abbas narrated that, “The Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) performed Tawaf upon his mount, so when he arrived at the Black Stone corner, he pointed to it” – (Al-Bukhari : 1612, Muslim : 1272). Most Viewed : Illegal Hajj pilgrims to face deportation and 10 Years ban from entering into Saudi Arabia
– Previously, the Hajj Ministry added that, let us be patient and wait to pursue Allah’s pleasure as the reward of such a worship is paradise, In Sha Allah.
– Hajj Mabrur is a hardship rewarded with paradise. The Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) said, “The reward of the Hajj Mabrur (the one accepted by Allah) is nothing except Paradise” – (Al-Bukhari : 1773).
– Hajj is the Journey of a Lifetime, early preparedness reduces the expected fatigue, here are the tips to minimize stress. We pray that Allah grants you an easy Hajj journey.
Before Arrival :
* Get used to walking.
* Avoid hard activities
During the days of Hajj pilgrimage :
* Drink adequate amount of liquids.
* Use an Umbrella for sun protection.
– We ask Allah the Almighty to grant pilgrims an easy duty and to accept our good deeds. Hajj is the journey of a lifetime, hardships are expected when performing Hajj. Viewable Story : Countries surrounding around Saudi Arabia
Rituals (Hardships) :
1. Tawaf (Performing the 7 circles around Holy Kaaba).
2. Sa’i (Completing the 7 laps between the Safa and Marwah mountains).
3. The day of Tarwiyah (Walking to the residence area in Mina).
4. The days of Tashreeq (Walking up the bridge of Jamarat).
* Dear pilgrim bear in mind that, “The reward of Hajj Mabrur (the one accepted by Allah) is nothing except Paradise” – (Al-Bukhari : 1773).
– The Hajj Ministry added that, committed to instructions helps you to enjoy an easy journey, tips to avoid hardships during travel. Join Saudi Expatriates channel on Telegram
* Minimize baggage and bring only essentials.
* Make sure your luggage is well packed, marked and organized.
* Ensure that all the necessary documents are available.
* Do not carry prohibited or restricted items.
* Commit to the specified gathering and travel time. Join Saudi Expatriates broadcast channel on Instagram