Saudi Arabia introduces “Riyadh Air” a brand-new airline
Riyadh Air, a new national airline, was officially launched by Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Crown Prince, Prime Minister, and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Public Investment Fund, in an effort to promote the development of the aviation industry and strengthen the Kingdom’s strategic position.
“Riyadh Air” helps in achieving the goals of the national policy for logistics and transportation services by advancing the aviation industry and enhancing the Kingdom’s unique geographic position, which links 3 of the world’s most significant continents Asia, Africa and Europe. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News
Riyadh Airlines to serve 100 locations worldwide :
– By expanding its passenger capacity and cargo capacity, “Riyadh Airlines” will help national businesses become more competitive by bringing in more travelers and linking them to more than 100 international locations by the year 2030.
Riyadh Air to transport 330 million passengers by the Year 2030 :
The “Riyadh Air” company, King Salman International Airport, the helicopter company, and the aircraft leasing company are just a few of the Public Investment Fund’s portfolio enterprises that contribute to helping the regional aviation system function and improve its global competitiveness.
– The goals of “Riyadh Aviation” are to improve domestic and international connectivity with flights to more than 250 locations and reach 330 million passengers by the Year 2030. These goals are in line with the national policy for transportation and logistics services with in air transport sector.
– The Kingdom’s non-oil gross domestic product is predicted to rise by up to 75 billion riyals as a result of “Riyadh Airlines,” and more than 200,000 direct and indirect job opportunities are also expected to be created. Trending : Saudi Airlines and Flynas allows the passenger to issue Transit visa for transit passengers
Riyadh serves as the company’s main hub :
Owning a fleet of cutting-edge aircraft, the company, which has its headquarters in Riyadh, seeks to follow the finest worldwide safety and sustainability practices adopted in the aviation industry while also supplying the most up-to-date digital technologies for leadership in this field.
– A select group of national and international experts will lead Riyadh Air, and Mr. Yasser bin Othman Al-Rumayyan, the Governor of the Public Investment Fund, will serve as the board’s chair. Tony Douglas, who has more than 40 years of experience in the transportation, aviation, and logistics industries, has been named the company’s CEO.
– As a firm entirely owned by the Public Investment Fund, the company will be able to grow its operations in a way that supports its long-term goals of becoming a major national and international player in the aviation industry thanks to the fund’s financial resources and investment expertise. Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia and Iran agrees to resume its relations and open embassies
– The launching of “Riyadh Air” will also help to create more opportunities for tourists and visitors from around the world to reach the most stunning tourist and natural sites in the Kingdom. This will help to guide in a new era in travel and aviation by expanding the options for air travel at the same time that more people are travelling to and from the Kingdom, as well as expanding the capacity for freight and strategic logistics services in the air transport sector.
– The “Riyadh Airlines” enterprise will help the tourist industry take a quantum leap by enhancing attractive travel and investment options in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, according to the minister of tourism, Ahmed Al-Khatib.
– The Kingdom has been able to hold a prominent position among the airports in the area thanks to international standards and norms. After the introduction of Saudi Vision 2030, the operational capacity of airports has significantly increased for the Kingdom’s airlines. Alternatively, consider passenger pleasure.
– The aviation industry is one of the 13 key sectors that works to develop its local capabilities and unlock its potential. This empowers these sectors and helps them form alliances with the local private sector, which in turn helps to diversify the economy and the Kingdom’s revenue streams. See Also : Family visit visa extension is now just two steps away