Hajj 2023: Visit visa holders banned to enter from these Airports
Due to the ongoing Hajj 2023 season, the airports in Jeddah and Madina will be temporary closed for all types of visit visas and business visas until 28th June 2023.
However this restriction does not applicable to those arriving on visa-on-arrival including tourist visa, work visa and government visa. Trending : A simple guide of Hajj pilgrimage
– Businessmen, doctors, diplomats, media persons, etc., who are coming on visit visas, must inform the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in advance to arrive at Jeddah and Madina Airports.
– As worldwide airlines have started bringing Hajj pilgrims to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are not allowed to enter Saudi Arabia through the airports of Riyadh and Dammam. Hajj 2023 pilgrims will be allowed to enter into Kingdom till the midnight of 22nd June 2023.
Saudi Airlines Notification on Hajj 2023 Travel Information :
* During Hajj season 2023, starting from 30th May to 28th June, travelers holding a visit visa are allowed to enter into Saudi Arabia only through Riyadh and Dammam airports. Most Viewed : Few interesting facts of Hajj pilgrimage
* Saudi Airlines will follows the instructions issued by official authorities, regarding the transfer of travelers holding visit or work visas during the Hajj season to Jeddah and Madina airports. The airline called on all passengers to check instructions with Saudi Embassies or consulates in their countries before their travel. Saudi Airlines will not be held liable in the event of travel refusal.
Egypt Air announcement on Hajj 2023 :
According to an announcement made by EgyptAir, the national flag carrier of Egypt, holders of visit visas of any kind should not enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the Hajj season 1444/2023, according to guidelines released by the Saudi Civil Aviation Authority.
– From Tuesday, May 30, 2023, until Wednesday, June 28, 2023, the company requested that no travel agencies or tourism businesses sell tickets for or take any sort of visa for flights to Jeddah and Madinah.
– Starting on June 10, 2023, and ending on June 23, 2023, EgyptAir will operate its airbridge to carry pilgrims from the seasonal terminal at Cairo International Airport to Medina and Jeddah. This is subject to the return flights to home country beginning on July 1, 2023, and ending on July 13, 2023. Recommend : Hajj is available only to these categories
Pegasus Airline Announcement on Hajj 2023:
Entry rules to Saudi Arabia during Hajj season (30th May 2023 to 28th June 2023).
* Passengers with Hajj Visa can only be accepted on JED (Jeddah) and MED (Medina) flights.
* Passengers with a Hajj visa will definitely not be accepted on RUH (Riyadh) and DMM (Dammam) flights.
* Business and Commercial visa holders will definitely not be accepted on JED (Jeddah) and MED (Medina) flights.
* For passengers with Government, Diplomatic, Official, Diplomatic Mission and Organization Visas, the admission processes to JED (Jeddah) and MED (Medina) flights are subject to pre-approval. Our guests with these visa types are kindly requested to arrive early at our stations where they will start their journey. See Also : How to get a Saudi sim card
FlyDubai announcement on Hajj 2023 season :
– Between 30 May 2023 and 28 June 2023 Muslim passengers with business, tourist or visit visa can’t travel to Jeddah, Madinah, Taif or Yanbu but can travel to other cities.
– Non-GCC nationals with Hajj visa can only travel to and from Jeddah, Madinah, Taif or Yanbu.
– Citizens of the GCC countries with Hajj permit, can travel to/from Jeddah, Madinah, Taif or Yanbu and other destinations in Saudi Arabia.
– Citizens of the GCC countries travelling to Jeddah, Madinah, Taif, or Yanbu for purposes other than performing Hajj, need to sign a pledge form stating their purpose of travel and confirming that they will not wear the Ihram.
– Muslim passengers holding business, visit, or tourist visa can’t travel to Jeddah, Madinah, Taif or Yanbu between 30 May 2023 and 28 June 2023, however, they can travel to any other destination in Saudi Arabia. This does not apply to:
* Guests of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Program for Hajj and Umrah. Viewable Story : Most followed personalities on Twitter
* Guests of the Ministry of Media who will cover the Hajj 2023 season.
* Passengers holding visit visas for business, media events, doctors, exports and diplomats, travelling to Jeddah, Madinah, Taif or Yanbu from 30 May 2023 to 28 June 2023 inclusive, must obtain prior approval from the Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
– Muslim housemaids/drivers accompanying GCC nationals must hold Hajj visa to clear immigration in Jeddah or Madinah.
– Non-Muslim housemaids/drivers accompanying GCC nationals are not permitted to enter Jeddah, Madinah, Taif and Yanbu between 21 May 2023 and 27 June 2023 inclusive. Join Saudi Expatriates broadcast channel on Instagram