Massive protests Worldwide against Israeli aggression on Gaza
Massive protests worldwide against Israel : Large-scale protests were held in various Arab and European nations in support of the Palestinian people and to condemn the massacres and attacks carried out by the Israeli occupation forces as well as the crimes committed against Gaza Strip civilians. Trending : Master plan for new Abha International Airport unveiled
After Friday prayers, thousands of Muslims in Egypt demonstrated outside the Al-Azhar Mosque, singing “O Aqsa, do not fear, we will ransom you with soul and blood” and “With blood and soul, we will ransom you, O Palestine.”
– Doctors demonstrated in Baghdad, the capital of Iraq, to show their solidarity for the Palestinian people who are the victims of genocide. They sang anti-occupation slogans and reaffirmed their unwavering support for the Palestinian people.
– An enormous march was held in Tunisia to protest Israeli crimes and to urge the Arab and Islamic world to stand with the Palestinian people and their resistance.
– Thousands of members of the Arab and Islamic communities participated in demonstrations in the Belgian capital of Brussels on an international scale to support the cause of the Palestinian people and denounce the ongoing Israeli aggression against the Gaza Strip. They also criticized the international silence and the European position supporting the occupation in light of the crimes committed against the Palestinian people and the ongoing siege, regarding the Gaza Strip. Most Viewed : Food waste in Saudi Arabia and worldwide
– Despite the police’s ban and efforts to suppress pro-Palestinian demonstrations, hundreds of people joined a march in Vienna, the capital of Austria, in support of the Palestinian cause. There, hundreds of protesters gathered, raising Palestinian flags and chanting anti-Israeli slogans.
– In Chicago, Illinois, in the United States, there was a sizable demonstration in favor of the Palestinian cause and condemnation of the barbaric acts carried out by the occupying force against the Gazan people. Participants shouted demands to stop Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people while carrying Palestinian flags and placards in support of the Palestinian resistance.
– Thousands of Palestinians protested in the Palestinian city of Ramallah in the central West Bank, calling for the liberation of Gaza and the cessation of Israeli attacks on Gaza. Additionally, they criticized the American stance in favor of it.
– Participants in a rally that took place in the streets of most cities in Turkey and Mauritania waved Palestinian banners, burned the American and Israeli flags, and sang slogans supporting the people of Gaza and asking for Arab and Islamic unity in opposition to the Israeli entity. Join Saudi Expatriates broadcast channel on Instagram