Saudi Arabia is making every effort to stop escalation in Gaza – Saudi Crown Prince
Today, Mahmoud Abbas, the president of the Palestinian Authority, called Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the Crown Prince and Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Trending : Saudi Arabia calls for an immediate halt escalation between Palestinians and Israelis
They discussed the worsening situation that affects both the security and stability of the region as well as the lives of people during the call as military activity in Gaza and surrounding areas has increased.
– His Highness the Crown Prince stated that Saudi Arabia takes every effort to get in touch with all international and regional parties in order to stop the current escalation and stop it from spreading throughout the region.
– He further highlighted the importance of upholding international humanitarian law and staying away from attacking civilians.
– He further highlighted that the Kingdom remains committed to supporting the Palestinian people in their efforts to realize their legal rights to a dignified life, fulfill their goals and aspirations, and bring about a just and lasting peace.
– The Palestinian President, for his part, expressed his gratitude to the leadership of the Kingdom and praised it for its clear stances and its efforts to support the Palestinian people and their legitimate cause. Most Viewed : Food loss and waste in Saudi Arabia and worldwide
Saudi Crown Prince discusses with the Egyptian President in an effort to stop escalation in Gaza and preventing its expansion in the region :
The Crown Prince and Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia, His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, spoke over the phone with President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
– The two parties agreed during the call that more international and regional measures are required to stop the escalation in Gaza and its surrounding areas and stop its spread throughout the region.
– In order to help the Palestinian people realize their legal rights, fulfill their goals and aspirations, and create a just and lasting peace, the Kingdom stands behind them, according to the Saudi Crown Prince. Recommend : Saudi Arabia condemns the provocations of extremists at Al-Aqsa
Saudi Crown Prince discusses by phone the King of Jordan to stop the military escalation in Gaza :
The Crown Prince and Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia, Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, spoke on the phone with His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
– They discussed the deteriorating situation that affects both the security and stability of the region as well as the lives of people during the call as military activity in Gaza and its vicinity has increased.
– His Highness the Crown Prince stated during the call that the Kingdom supports the Palestinian people in securing their legal rights, realizing their goals and aspirations, and establishing a just and lasting peace. See Also : Know the countries surrounding Saudi Arabia
Palestinian Martyrs increased to 704 :
The number of Palestinian martyrs as a result of Israeli bombing of the Gaza Strip increased to 704, and there were an estimated 3,900 injuries.
– Meanwhile, over 1,000 Israelis perished as a result of military operations carried out by Palestinian factions, and an additional approximately 2,600 were injured.
– According to a report released by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, there are now more than 187,500 persons who have been internally displaced in the Gaza Strip since the conflict started.
– In Gaza, which has a population of 2.3 million, the Israeli strikes destroyed 790 housing units and severely damaged up to 5,330 homes. According to Israeli media claims, Gaza’s whole neighborhoods were destroyed, and the Strip was shut off from electricity, food, gas and water. Join Saudi Expatriates on Instagram channel