Single Family Visit Visa extension procedure through Absher in Saudi Arabia
The Absher platform of Saudi Arabia revealed the steps for “Family Visit Visa extension”, stating that, resident individuals can use this service easily through the Absher platform online.
This comes from the Absher platform on its official Twitter handle stating that, the extension of the family visit visa is just away of two steps, for the resident expatriates who have issued visit visa. The procedure to extend single family visit visa as follows.
1. Login to the Absher, verify OTP, then select “Services” from the ‘Family Members’ tab.
2. Click on “Extend Family Visit Visa”. Most Viewed : Procedure to apply for Family Visit visa online of Saudi Arabia
Terms and Conditions applicable for Extending family visit visa online through Absher :
* At the time of extension, the visit visa duration should be less than 7 days from the expiry date. In case the visa expired, it must not exceed 3 days including the visa expiration date.
* Visit visa holder must be in Saudi Arabia.
* Medical insurance of the visitor should cover the extension period. Related : Check Medical Insurance validity of Visit Visa holders
* Fee for the extension must be paid.
* Visitor passport must be valid at the time of extension.
* Visit visa holder and visa requester must be alive.
* Visitor should not have any unpaid traffic violation fines.
* This family visit visa extension is for Single visit visa only.
The Absher.sa platform had called all the resident expatriates to use this service and warned against following any other exploitation methods.
– Earlier this, the Absher.sa platform advised its users on the importance of ignoring fraudulent messages and fake links, and make sure of you use official website and application.
– Previously, Saudi Jawazat highlighted that the instructions require, the total extension of single visit visa must not be exceed 180 days (6 months) and a fine for delaying the extension of visit visa would be applied after 3 days of the expiry of visit visa. Recommend : Procedure to check Border Number via Absher
– The Passports department in Saudi Arabia also confirmed that, converting a visit visa into an iqama is not possible. It can be done only to children whose age is below 18 years and the child parents hold regular iqama of the Kingdom.
– Jawazat also stated that, the expiration of Visa requester (Sponsor or Host) iqama will not create any problem in single family visit visa extension through the Absher platform of the Ministry of Interior.
– The authority called to strictly follow the visa instructions and leave Saudi Arabia before the visa expires, explaining that the validity of the visa is a condition in order to departure from the country. Join Saudi Expatriates channel on Telegram
In case you are facing any issues to Extend Family Visit visa through the above method, you can also follow the below method :
1. Login to your Absher account, Verify OTP
2. Click on “Services” of ‘My Services’ tab.
3. Click on “Passports” then “Tawasul (Communication Service)” in it.
4. Click the “New Request” button. Trending : Free Saudi Transit visa of 4-days for Air travelers
5. In the next page, Click sector as “Visit Visas (تأشيرات الزيارة)”
6. In service section, choose “Extend Visit Visa For Family”.
7. In the description, write the your request you want in detail.
8. Attach document, if you have any.
9. Submit Request.
Conditions of Tawasul Requests :
* This service allows users to submit a request to passport sector (Jawazat). Viewable Story : Most populated countries in the World
* User can submit only one request at a time, cannot create another one until the current request mark as resolved.