Brazilian Neymar joins Al-Hilal Club of Saudi Arabia officially
Neymar joins Al-Hilal : Al-Hilal Club of Saudi Arabia officially announced on Tuesday evening, the signing of Brazilian striker Neymar Da Silva from French Club Paris Saint-Germain, in a contract spanning of 2 years. Trending Video : Absher now offers Registering, Modifying and Deleting National Address service of Saudi Arabia
Al-Hilal announced his new agreement via video on his official “X” (Twitter) platform account. “I am here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” Neymar said in his video. It’s me, Hilali, without revealing details, “A remarkable talent that caught everyone’s attention.”
– The 31-year-old Brazilian served 6 seasons in the Paris Saint-Germain jersey, appearing in 173 games, scoring 118 goals, and taking home 13 championships. His 222 million euro transfer to the club was the most expensive in football history.
– After having ankle surgery in February, Neymar has not played since. He returned to training in July. Neymar played in his first game this month after being out for over six months, and he did so by helping his team defeat South Korean team Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 3-0 in a friendly. Recommend : Organ donation now covers in basic health insurance policy of Saudi Arabia
– A lavish welcome ceremony of “Neymar joins Al-Hilal” is planned for Saturday at King Fahd International Stadium, and the player is expected to land in the Saudi capital soon. All eyes are on Neymar’s impending entry into the Kingdom, which is expected to enthrall fans and enthusiasts alike, as excitement and anticipation are rising.
– The welcoming event “”Neymar joins Al-Hilal will come before the second-round Saudi Professional League match between Al-Hilal and Al-Fayhaa. History is about to be written as the Brazilian maestro makes his way to Al-Hilal and teams up with a team renowned for its supremacy in the Saudi Professional League.
– The significance of “Neymar joins Al-Hilal club” extends far beyond the playing field, highlighting the Saudi league’s expanding international appeal and capacity to draw footballing heavyweights. See Also : Saudi Arabia adds 8 new countries to its Tourist visa
– As the footballing world heads to Riyadh to watch the Brazilian maestro’s new chapter unfold, Neymar’s much-anticipated signing is a momentous moment for Al-Hilal.
– Neymar’s presence demonstrates the growing status and popularity of the Saudi league, which is garnering more and more attention on the global stage.
– Neymar will link up with new teammates, Portuguese Ruben Neves, Serbian Sergej Milinkovic Savic, Senegalese Kalidou Coulibaly, and Brazilian Malcolm Philip, who were all previously signed by Al-Hilal club of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. YouTube Video : Taxis new regulations in Saudi Arabia
– Al Hilal is one of these four clubs. Al Nassr, Al Ahli, and Al Ittihad are the other three teams that were acquired by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund in June as part of the nation’s “Sports Clubs Investment and Privatization Project.”
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal celebrates Neymar’s joining Al-Hilal Club :
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal celebrated the arrival of Brazilian striker Neymar Da Silva to Al-Hilal club.
– In a phone call with the Brazilian forward, Bin Talal remarked, “My friend Neymar, I was pleased to see you, Neymar, and you are in the Kingdom, which is the first country in Asia for you.”
– “I look forward to you being happy in the Kingdom, and I know that Fahd bin Nafel is considered the best in the Middle East and the Asian continent.. Thank you, Neymar, good luck”, he added. Join Saudi Expatriates WhatsApp group