Saudi Relief Plane and Rescue Teams in Turkey has capabilities to provide necessary Humanitarian services
The third Saudi relief plane arrived on Friday at Gaziantep Airport in Turkey, carrying 104 tons and 62 kilograms of relief aid, including foodstuffs, tents, blankets, rugs and shelter bags, in addition to medical materials. While the 2nd Saudi relief plane arrived at Adana airport on Thursday in Turkey, carrying 98 tons of relief materials for those who are affected by earthquake, it includes food baskets, tents, shelter bags, blankets, rugs and medical supplies. .
The first flights of the Saudi Relief Air Bridge took off from Riyadh’s King Khalid International Airport to Turkey and Syria on Thursday, it consisting of 4 planes. Recommend : Saudi King orders Air Relief Bridge for victims of Earthquake in Turkey and Syria
– This comes in line with the framework of the Saudi Relief Bridge, which is run by King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSRelief), to help those affected by the earthquake in Syria and Turkey, in implementation of the orders of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Crown Prince, Prime Minister Mohammed bin Salman.
– This aid is a realization of the great humanitarian role played by Saudi Arabia, represented by the KSRelief, towards brotherly and friendly countries in various crises and troubles.
– This flight comes within the Air bridge directed by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, to help the victims of earthquake in Turkey and Syria.
– The head of the embassy team present at the earthquake site in Turkey, confirmed that many people are still trapped under the rubble, highlighting that there are children who need food and care and adults who need shelter, while the elderly are in terrible need for support. Trending : Two non-Muslims entered in the courtyards of Prophet’s Mosque in Madina
– The Saudi rescue team is helping those affected by devastating earthquake in Syria and Turkey. Al Harbi added that, Saudi team has all the necessary capabilities to provide the necessary humanitarian services to those affected by the earthquake.
– The crews, vehicles and rescue teams of the Directorate of Saudi Civil Defense continued their efforts and left for Turkey Yesterday, to provide the necessary support in rescue operations after the devastating earthquake. Read : Family Visit Visa extension is now easy in just 2 steps
– A spokesperson of the Saudi Civil Defense, Mohammad Al-Hammadi said that the Saudi research team departed via two planes, to rescue and to help those who are need at the earthquake affected are in Turkey.
– Earlier this, the operations, mechanisms and technical equipment of the Saudi rescue team began shipped from Riyadh Airport, in order to participate and support the search of survivors under the rubble in Turkey.
– Saudi citizens and resident expatriates send a message of humanitarian support on their part to the victims of earthquake in Turkey and Syria. See Also : All the Kings of Saudi Arabia
– Saudi citizens expressed that Saudi government never fail to help our brothers in sending aid, food and medical needs, regardless of their religion, as humanity is above everything. While the other said the Kingdom government have always been proactive in such crises.
– Saudi Arabia also organized a popular campaign “Sahem platform” to help the victims of Syria and Turkey. In which the campaign raised over 145 million riyals till Yesterday for those affected in earthquake.
– At the dawn of last Monday, 6th February 2023, an earthquake occurred in Turkey and Syria with a magnitude of 7.8 on Richter scale, which resulted in thousands of deaths and tens of thousands injured.
– As of Yesterday, over 20,296 deaths reported due to the devastating earthquake that hits northern Syria and southern Turkey. In which 17,134 bodies were recovered from Turkey and 3,162 bodies from Syria. Join us at : Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News