King Fahd Quran printing Complex in Madina opens its doors for Visitors
The King Fahd Complex for the printing of the Holy Qur’an in Madina is welcoming visitors every day within the time periods, from 8 AM in the morning until 12 AM.
This step comes to allow the visitors of the complex to see the efforts made by Saudi Arabia in the field of publishing and printing the Holy Qur’an, the means of technologies, the procedure and stages of printing and publishing it and the features of the comprehensive development witnessed by the complex. See Also : Providing Braille Qurans for the blind inside the Prophet’s Mosque
– The Quran printing at King Fahd complex publications will also be presented, along with the examples of manuscripts and modern technologies, and allowing guests to check on facilities of the complex, stages of printing the Holy Book , including audio and digital publications that the complex produces in various languages, in order to highlight the great work done by the wise leadership in the service of Islam and Muslims.
– The preservation of the Holy Qur’an and the significance of educating society about it in its various segments, in keeping with the ministry’s mission to infuse values, a sense of belonging and pride in the nation and its people.
– This come in the framework of the leadership of Saudi Arabia’s interest in the Holy Quran, which is headed by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman and Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman.
– To view the efforts put into this blessed structure, consider printing and publishing as well as their moral and financial support for the King Fahd Complex for the printing of the Holy Quran, which is directly under the direction of the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance. Follow Saudi Expatriates channel on Telegram
– The King Fahd Glorious Quran printing Complex was established in Madinah as the primary printing facility for the Holy Qur’an in 1984, demonstrating Saudi Arabia’s desire to serve the Holy Book as well as satisfy Muslims’ need for the Holy Quran.
– The King Fahd Complex relies on respected individuals who have memorized the Quran to review the texts in order to preserve the Holy Book and guard it against mistakes and deviation.
– The current capacity of the The King Fahd Glorious Quran printing Complex in Madina is 20 million copies of the Holy Quran in a year. The total production of the complex since its establish reached 345 million copies, these copies were distributed to Muslims all over the world. Story : Landscaping project in Makkah
– The Kingdom’s care is not only limited to printing and distributing the Holy Quran, it also translates into 76 languages. The King Fahd Complex provided several technological services and digital applications for smartphones, including the Holy Quran with various recitations, including having several audio publications.
– The King Fahd Complex for printing Quran is located at Tabuk trunk road in Madina city of Saudi Arabia. Visitors can pick a copy of Holy Quran for free, you can also ask for the language you want to read. Elder people can ask for large Quran with big letters. One can also ask for pocket size Quran, which is easy to carry. Most Viewed : Saudization of several professions in Medina from June 2023
– The King Fahd Quran printing complex in Madina prints not only just in the Arabic language but also prints in various language translations like in English, Indonesian, Russian, Japanese, Persian, Urdu, Bengali, Korean, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and many more.
– The King Fahd Glorious Quran printing Complex in Medina is considered to be an image of caring for the Holy Qur’an in order to preserve, print, and distribute it to Muslims in various parts of the world. May Allah bless and grant peace in belief, methodology, saying, and application.