Free Hajj offered to an elderly Pakistani man who went Viral on Social Media in Madina
Free Hajj offered to an elderly Pakistani man who appeared in a viral video in Madina, which captured the hearts of millions of Muslims worldwide by dressing simply, going barefoot, and displaying visible emotions during he was in the Prophet’s Mosque in Ramadan.
In an unexpected turn of events, the man’s video went viral on social media worldwide, earning praise for his understated appearance and connections to the obvious emotion on his face as he left the Two Holy Mosques. See Also : 4 Pakistani pilgrims arrived Saudi Arabia on foot for Hajj
– The man is Abdul Qadir Bakhsh, he is 82 years old, who is believed to be a shepherd from Pakistan, saved up money for more than 15 years to do the Umrah by grazing the goats of the village people for wages. Bakhsh sold his goats for years to raise money to realize his Umrah dream.
– Many social media users impressed with his appearance, while some compared his simplicity and humility with famous Islamic personalities.
– He said, “I feel like all my worries have vanished. My heart is content. I am not even short of sustenance, I am happy. My wish to visit the shrine of the holy prophet, and Makkah, has been granted”, according to a Arab News report.
– Bakhsh can be seen in the video, which has already received more than 1 million views, wandering alone, frequently turning around as if lost and looking for someone. He is holding a walking stick and has poor vision. Read : Saudi Arabia eases procedures for those coming from Sudan
– He sat on the floor of his home in his village in Pakistan, a poor hut built of tree trunks and grass, as delighted guests came and left to congratulate him on completing the journey, which was a goal for many in Baluchistan.
– He said that when he first arrived in Makkah, he was beyond happy. Without a guide, he arrived in the city, and because he only spoke Balochi, it was difficult to ask for instructions. But when he arrived at the Kaaba, he claimed that his prayers had been heard.
– “I walked around until I came there,” he said, adding that he cried at the prophet’s shrine. “I said, ‘God, you have brought me here and shown me the way.'”
– Now that he is back home, he is already making plans to save enough cash to fulfil his greatest wish performing the Hajj. Most Viewed : How to obtain a Sim card in Saudi Arabia as a Tourist or visitor
– “At the Kaaba, I prayed, ‘Allah, I don’t know this location, therefore, be my guide. I don’t have a map here. This location would be better for me if I weren’t healthy, I lack education and have poor vision. I have no other guides, so lead me to your mysteries,'” Bakhsh said.
– Free Hajj offered to an elderly Pakistani man, his unexpected success has led to him receiving a large number of complimentary Hajj and Umrah offers from Saudis and Pakistanis, including one that was shared on Twitter by Turki Al Sheikh from the Ministry of Entertainment. Subscribe to Saudi Expatriates on YouTube
Free Hajj offered to an elderly Pakistani man who went viral after this video clip
Free Hajj offered to an elderly Pakistani man when went viral on Social Media in Madina – Saudi-Expatriates.com