Saudi Arabia grants Free visa for those coming from Sudan in a legal way
The Director General of Passports (Jawazat), Lt. Gen. Sulaiman Al-Yahya, said that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia grants free visa for those coming from Sudan in a legal way it includes to all nationalities people who have been legally evacuated from Sudan.
He stated that this move is a result of the smart leadership of Saudi Arabia in an interview with the Al-Ekhbariya channel. “Accordingly, people who were evacuated from the Sudan can enter the Kingdom like any citizen of Saudi Arabia or as a foreign visitor, and they can roam around as they please. They must, however, have prearranged departure times, he insisted. Read : Procedures eased for those coming from Sudan to Saudi Arabia
– Since the start of the military operations between the Sudanese Armed Forces and the Rapid Support Forces, the Kingdom has been able to evacuate 5,197 people from Sudan who are citizens of 184 different countries, according to a statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Saudi Arabia grants free visa for those coming from Sudan.
– This is a continuation of Saudi Arabia’s attempts to bring citizens of friendly nations and its own citizens out of Sudan and into the Kingdom under the direction of the wise leadership.
– In related news, on Sunday morning, 45 Saudi citizens and 36 Pakistani nationals arrived at King Abdullah Air Base in Jeddah’s western region from Sudan. They were taken away by Royal Saudi Air Force transport aircraft.
– 308 passengers from Sudan representing 16 different nationalities were onboard in an American military ship when it arrived in Jeddah. Recommend : Validity of Umrah visa begins from this moment
– There have now been 49 evacuation flights from Port Sudan to Jeddah and 26 evacuation ships from Sudan have arrived in Jeddah. Saudi Arabia grants free visa for those coming from Sudan in evacuation ships and planes.
– To evacuate 140 people, an Indian military aircraft would soon fly from Jeddah to Sudan. Earlier, an Indian military plane arrived at King Abdullah Air Base in Jeddah from Sudan, carrying 123 Indian citizens.
– It is notable that, from the first moment the leadership issued orders to evacuate the nationals of friendly and brotherly countries from Sudan, the Kingdom serves as a role model in lending a helping hand to foreign people in evacuations among broad regional and international praise.
– 75 Indonesians who had been evacuated from Sudan got a farewell from the Director General of Passports, Lieutenant General Sulaiman bin Abdulaziz Al-Yahya, in the recent hours. Al-Yahya gave the Indonesian nationals roses while drawing smiles and gladness on their faces. Viewable Story : India surpasses China to become the most populous country in the World
– 2 Indonesian evacuees who arrived in Jeddah on an Indonesian airliner from Sudan were treated by a Saudi medical team. It was discovered that the two patients had injuries that necessitated medical attention, including hand fractures.
– They received medical attention immediately after the Indonesian aircraft touched down at King Abdullah Air Base, and they were evacuated on Red Crescent stretchers. After that, an ambulance was used to take them to the closest hospital to have their health status evaluated. Saudi Arabia grants free visa for those coming from Sudan.
– The citizens of Pakistan expressed their gratitude, before departing from King Abdullah Air Base in Jeddah, while flying back to their home country. Before the plane departed from Jeddah for Islamabad, the people of Pakistan prayed together, “May God bless you, O Saudi Arabia.” Join Saudi Expatriates on Whatsapp group