Saudi Crown Prince – Palestine issue is crucial to normalize ties with Israel
The Palestinian issue remains crucial to normalizing relations with Israel, as we wanted to see a good life for the Palestinians, said Mohammed bin Salman (MBS), the Crown Prince and Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Trending Video : Do you Know, Saudi Arabia’s flag never lowered during Half-Mast and this is the reason behind it
This comes in response to a question on Fox News, about how close relations with Israel are to normalization. The Crown Prince highlighted that the Kingdom currently has no relations with Israel, “Every day we become closer, and it seems it’s for the first time real one serious. We get to see how it goes,” he stated.
– The Crown Prince stressed the critical importance of the Palestinian issue to the question of restoring relations with Israel. This is due to the Kingdom’s keen interest in the Palestinian problem and its tying of any desire for relations with Israel to the degree of advancement made addressing the Palestinian right and guaranteeing the security of sanctities.
– The deal, which the Crown Prince called “the biggest historical deal since the end of the Cold War,” would, according to him, be based on accords over how the Palestinians are treated. The Crown Prince stressed that his country could cooperate with Israel regardless of who is in power.
– “If we have a success of reaching a deal that gives the Palestinians their needs and makes the region calm, we’re going to work with whoever is there,” he said, reaffirming his desire to see “a good life for the Palestinians.” Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia launches Unified platform for Skill Verification service
Saudi Arabia is growing fastest in GDP :
The Crown Prince noted on the application to join G7 that Saudi Arabia had experienced the fastest growth in gross domestic product (GDP) among the G20 nations for two straight years. We attempted to join the G7, but certain nations insisted on imposing their demands on us, he claimed.
– Prince Mohammed bin Salman underlined Saudi Arabia’s strong economic growth and wide-ranging social and political reforms under its Vision 2030.
– Because Saudi Arabia is so large, I’m confident that most people in the world are somehow connected to it. Our goals are being met quickly, and we are constantly amazed by our fantastic vision and the fact that we are among the G20 nations with the greatest non-oil growth this year, he stated. Recommend : Airlines in Saudi Arabia paid 58 million riyals as compensation to passengers – GACA
What Saudi Crown Prince said on the potential for Iran to get a Nuclear Weapon :
When asked what it would mean for Saudi Arabia should Iran ever get a nuclear weapon, the Crown Prince made it plain that Saudi Arabia would “have to get one, for security reasons, for balancing power.”
– We have concerns if any country acquires a nuclear weapon because that would be a horrible decision, he said. Since you are unable to use nuclear weapons, they are not necessary. He reiterated Saudi Arabia’s position that the area must be stable for Saudi Arabia to achieve its aims, saying that any nation using a nuclear weapon means they are at war with the rest of the world.
– There cannot be another Hiroshima in the world. You are at war with the rest of the world if 100,000 people are killed in front of the globe. Therefore, in order to use this endeavor to acquire a nuclear weapon—which you cannot use if you do—you must engage in a major conflict with the rest of the world. Read : World’s Tallest building Jeddah Tower work resumes
What MBS said on relations with the United States :
– We have significant security links with Washington, the Crown Prince said in reference to the country’s relations with the United States. President Joe Biden and I have a special relationship, he is very focused and well-prepared, he added, Saudi Arabia encourages American and other businesses to come and invest in the Middle East since it is a secure region.
– “Our decision to purchase weapons from nations other than the United States is not in their interest,” the statement reads. “We are one of the five largest buyers of American weapons.”
– He also highlighted the numerous assaults that Osama bin Laden planned and carried out in the 1990s against Saudi Arabia. It “doesn’t make any sense” for the nation to support a man who is actively harming it, despite the fact that Bin Laden was successful in recruiting Saudis to his cause.
– The Crown Prince said “After that, killing Saudis and foreigners at that time in Saudi Arabia, he’s our enemy and he’s the American enemy.” See in a Story : All Kings of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
What Saudi Crown Prince said regarding Khashoggi issue :
Regarding the Khashoggi incident, the Crown Prince stated that Saudi Arabia had brought those responsible for Khashoggi’s murder to justice and had implemented reforms to stop similar incidents from occurring in the future.
– “Anyone engaged in Khashoggi’s murder has been imprisoned and will be prosecuted. We follow all legal guidelines that every nation has. The matter was resolved after we did that in Saudi Arabia, he claimed. Additionally, we work to improve the security system to ensure that such issues do not occur again, and we can see that during the past five years, nothing of the such has happened.
– It doesn’t fall under Saudi Arabia’s authority. He pointed out that the nation is attempting to modify a few laws and that the government isn’t interfering with the judiciary’s operations. You May Also Like : Countries surrounding the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
What Saudi Crown Prince said regarding Economic files :
The Kingdom keeps an eye on the oil market’s supply and demand and takes the required steps to maintain market stability. “Bridging the gap between supply and demand is our duty in OPEC+. We are taking the necessary steps to ensure the stability of the energy markets.
– The Crown Prince mentioned the recent agreement reached at the G20 Summit regarding the establishment of the India-Middle East-Europe Economic Corridor, saying that it will save time and money and reduce the travel time to Europe to three to six days.
What Mohammed bin Salman said on BRICS Group :
Prince Mohammed bin Salman asserted that BRICS Group “is not against the United States, as evidenced by the presence of Washington’s allies within it.” The BRICS alliance, which consists of South Africa, Brazil, Russia, India, and China, said the Crown Prince. Follow Saudi Expatriates Channel on WhatsApp
Saudi Arabia as Global Tourism Destination :
The Crown Prince also discussed the steps being done to promote the Kingdom as a significant travel destination worldwide. He asserted that growing other important industries, such as sports, entertainment, and culture, is necessary to draw tourists.
– “Since the sports industry has shown to be profitable, we have no objections to its continued growth. In the near future, we are working to have sports make up 1.5 percent of the GDP, he continued.