Procedure to Download digital Iqama online in English through Absher website, application and Tawakkalna
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia now allowed expatriates and their dependents to download digital iqama online through Absher individuals and can use it or print it through their smart devices.
Saudi Jawazat through its official Twitter handle confirmed that there is no need to visit to the Passports offices to print their iqama or resident identity, as they can download digital iqama online and utilize it, wherever required. Most Viewed : 3 advantages of digital Iqama ID
– Those whose iqama (Muqeem) is renewed and they did not get physical iqama can also use the digital iqama downloaded through Absher individuals or Tawakkalna on their smart devices or carry the printed copy of online iqama for smart devices, this is applicable for both expatriates and their dependents.
Procedure to download Digital Iqama online from Absher Individuals portal :
1. Login to your Absher Individuals account, Verify OTP received on your mobile.
2. From the side menu, click on “View Digital Documents”.
3. Now you can see, Your Digital Iqama ID now. Trending : Family Visit Visa extension is now easy in just 2 steps
– In another way, after login, go to your Dashboard then at the last of page see for Digital documents, Click on View document, In a pop up you can see your Digital Iqama in Arabic, In case it is expired, you will see expired label at the top of your online iqama.
Procedure to download Digital Resident ID online from Absher :
1. Login to your Absher Individuals application, Verify OTP.
2. Click on ‘Menu’ icon of three lines.
3. Select “View Digital Documents”.
Note : If you choose the language English, you can view your Digital Iqama details in English, and if you selected Arabic language during login, it will show you in Arabic. Most Viewed : Expats are now allowed to carry digital iqama instead of physical iqama
Procedure to Download Digital Iqama ID through Tawakkalna :
1. Login to Tawakkalan, using your Absher login details.
2. Click on “Digital Document”.
3. Click on “Iqama ID”.
The Digital Resident ID (Iqama ID) in English contains all the following.
* ID Version number, Arabic name and English name, Iqama number, Date of Birth, Nationality, Iqama Expiry Date, Occupation, Place of Birth, Religion, Sponsor ID, Issuing Place, Sponsor name in Arabic and a QR code.
– Earlier this, Saudi Jawazat clarified that, in case iqama is renewed of an expat worker or his dependents or foreign workers, then he or she can use, show or carry the digital iqama on their smartphone. There is no need to carry physical copy, or visit the Jawazat office to take a print of their renewed iqama. Viewable Story : Countries surrounding Saudi Arabia
Fine for delaying the renewal of Iqama :
The Passports office in Saudi Arabia stated the fines that will be imposed in case of failure of renewing iqama on time or within 3 days after its expiry date. The fine for not renewing iqama on time is 500 riyals for the first time and 1,000 riyals for repeating the delay of iqama renewal.
– The validity of Muqeem ID Card (physical Iqama) is 5 years from the date of its issuance, however, its renewal must be done every year online through the employer’s Absher platform.
– Previously, the Jawazat office in Saudi Arabia permitted issuing of iqamas linked to work permits and renewing it for 3 months as a minimum, from the employer. Which is also applicable on dependents of expatriates, after paying the required fees to complete the renewal process.
– However, domestic workers are excluded from the benefit of splitting iqama fee. The splitting of payments is applicable on the work permits, iqama, employee levy, dependent fee and other fees in order to issue iqama. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News