3rd Saudi Expansion of Makkah Grand Mosque is ready to receive worshipers in the last 10 days of Ramadan
The Third Saudi Expansion Agency, acting on behalf of the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, announced that the Grand Mosque is ready to receive worshippers during the final ten days of Ramadan.
Thanks to a system of field, engineering and technical services, the execution of projects in accordance with operational plans, and human cadres of engineers, technicians, observers, and workers working nearby. Recommend : Ministry of Hajj and Umrah shows the boundaries of the Makkah Masjid Al-Haram
– According to the plans created for the last 10 days of Ramadan, field service plans were implemented in all the roles of the expansion building, and the squares were prepared from all corners and passages for those coming from the Jarwal tunnels and Jabal Al-Kaaba.
– Additionally, cleaning and perfuming operations were strengthened around the clock, and safes, processing doors and carpets in all gates were processed and secured.
– The 3rd Saudi expansion of Makkah Grand Mosque’s engineering and technical aspects, such as operating the elevators and escalators, running the air conditioning system in accordance with regulations that take into account air temperatures and air quality, running the internal and external lighting system, running all sound systems, and setting up the building’s entrances and exits, were all given attention.
– The 3rd Saudi expansion of the Makkah Grand Mosque is the largest in history, according to Engineer Fares Al-Matrafi, Assistant Undersecretary of the Grand Mosque for the Northern Expansion, and it was carried out in accordance with the highest international standards for design and quality. Most Viewed : Makkah listed in the smart cities of the World 2023 for the first time
– The development of all potential capacities was combined with the best and most modern mechanical and electronic technologies for the Third Saudi expansion of Makkah Grand Mosque.
– The Assistant Undersecretary of the Grand Mosque for the northern expansion also stated that 3rd Saudi expansion of the Makkah Grand Mosque originated from the northern side of the Grand Mosque and consisted of the expansion building, external squares, bridges, pedestrian paths, and service buildings, such as health facilities, civil defense stations, the Haram Hospital, central air conditioning stations, and backup generation.
– Earlier this week, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdulaziz Al-Sudais, General President for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, confirmed that the presidency had finished preparing the 3rd Saudi expansion of Makkah Grand Mosque with all of its floors, roofs, and squares to accommodate the most number of pilgrims at the Grand Mosque.
– All of the equipment for the 3rd Saudi expansion of Makkah Grand Mosque’s floors, roof, yards, and corridors has been constructed in order to accommodate pilgrims at the Grand Mosque and provide all services, added Al-Sudais. Like and Follow Saudi Expatriates on Facebook
– The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and His Highness, the Crown Prince, were encouraged by the General President for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque to remain healthy and well and to receive the best reward from God for the care and attention they give to the Two Holy Mosques and its locations.