Procedure to request for Entry Permit into Makkah for Expat family members, Domestic Workers and for Companies
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia announced the steps to request entry permit into Makkah for non-Saudi (expatriate) family members through the Absher platform. Related : Entries into Makkah stopped without permit, for Hajj 2023
Saudi Jawazat via its official Twitter, tweeted a infographic, in which it said to follow the below steps in order to request for entry permit into Makkah, for non-Saudi family members via Absher individuals account.
1. Login to your Absher Individuals, verify OTP.
2. Click on “Electronic Services”.
3. Then “Family members Services”.
4. Click on Entry permit to Makkah.
5. Create a permit application.
– The iqama of the applicant must be valid and the presence of the user within Saudi Arabia is must, before submitting a request for entry permit into Makkah during Hajj season.
– Once the application is submitted, it will process and the applicant will be informed through his account on the Absher platform. This service is only available during the Hajj season, where the entry permit is needed to enter into Makkah. Recommend : National Address services are now available in Absher platform
Procedure to request for entry permit into Makkah for Domestic Workers :
1. Login to Absher platform, verify OTP.
2. Click on “Electronic Services”, then “Workers”.
3. Select “Entry permit to Makkah”.
4. Create a permit application.
– The terms of the conditions to follow before requesting permit are, Iqama of the beneficiary must be valid, beneficiary should not be Huroob or Absent from work and the presence of the applicant within Saudi Arabia.
The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia revealed the procedure to follow to request for entry permit into Makkah for companies or establishments through the Muqeem portal. Most Viewed : 1.19 million domestic workers joined Saudi Labor market, in just 5 years
Steps to request entry permit into Makkah for establishments :
Saudi Jawazat through its official Twitter handle explained the procedure for requesting a permit to enter the Makkah Al-Mukarramah for establishments via Muqeem portal, by entering through the following link.
Then follow the below steps for issuing permit.
1. Permit applications.
2. Adding permissions.
3. Adding information.
4. Select the one to be authorized.
5. Add the required attachments.
6. Submit the application.
– Once the firm submit the application for issuing Makkah entry permit, it will be processed and the user will be notified through e-mail. This service is only available during Hajj season, when the permit is must to entry into the Makkah city. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Google News