Saudi Airlines reveals its New Identity, enters in a new Era
Saudi Airlines (Saudia) the national flag carrier announced the beginning of a new era in its history, in a large ceremony attended by senior officials from the public and private sectors and a group of media members. Trending Video : Updated Huroob (Absent From Work) regulations
Saudi Airlines revealed its new identity with colors, which have deep meaning of the authenticity of the Saudi identity, as well as bringing about a ground-breaking development in its system of services to guests, in the air transportation and aviation industries.
– The date 30th September has been chosen as the day Saudi Airlines enters a new era, in honor of His Majesty King Abdulaziz’s (May Allah have mercy on him) first trip on a Saudi Airline (DC-3 Aircraft) from Afif to Taif.
– At the event, a number of initiatives within the scope of the digital transformation project were announced, beginning with the creation of “SAUDIA”, the first virtual assistant of its kind in the region with the use of generative Artificial Intelligence, which enables visitors to complete all booking and flight procedures using this efficient technology in two ways.
– The two ways are Written Chat and Voice, as well as the electronic wallet service that will allow the public sector of the government to easily issue and re-issue government tickets through a unified digital platform, as well as the digital empowerment of all operations and features of the Al Fursan program, as well as the beginning of work with advanced digital systems that provide quick solutions and options suitable for operating conditions. Numerous factors affect operation quality, cost, speed, and accuracy. Most Viewed : Working hours as per Saudi Labor Law
Saudi Airlines reveals its New identity, rebrands its logo :
– By introducing its new identity with its three colors, “Saudi Arabia” enhanced its ties to the Kingdom. Green, which embodies the color of the flag, a symbol of pride and dignity, and the color of the palm tree, which stands for generosity, culture, and Saudi hospitality; blue, which symbolizes the color of the Kingdom’s sea and sky and is inspired by it to raise the ceiling of its ambitions through quality initiatives that will be launched; and sand, which represents the richness of the country and strengthens authenticity and solid racial principles.
– Through the official announcement of the menu on board of its aircraft, which is marked by a Saudi morality and includes more than 40 dishes from the Saudi meal, through which guests will learn about the food diversity of the various regions of the Kingdom, to In addition to launching a group of traditional scented tissues whose scents are inspiring, “Saudi Arabia” expresses its interest in culture and national identity in a way that touches the five senses of visitors.
– To enrich the in-flight entertainment systems with local Saudi content of movies, channels, and audio programs in addition to the music used on the aircraft, in addition to launching a group of traditional scented tissues whose scents are inspired by some of the Saudi intangible heritage, and reflecting the Saudi identity in the new designs and colors of the guest cabin. It has musical instruments from Saudi Arabia. Read : Visitors of Saudi Arabia can use their international or foreign driving license for 1 year
Saudi Airlines (Saudia) new Uniform :
– Additionally, “Saudi Arabia” unveiled the new uniform for air navigators, which was created with a distinctively Saudi character. The hospitality also reflects the national identity by serving the best dates from the Kingdom and serving high-quality Saudi coffee, in addition to the role played by the air chef in incorporating elements of Saudi culture into meals and utilizing the wealth of the nation. Join Saudi Expatriates channel on WhatsApp
– Engineer Ibrahim bin Abdul Rahman Al-Omar, General Manager of the Saudia Group, stated that “Saudi Arabia” is experiencing a new era and a distinctive stage as it began with a single aircraft and has since grown to a fleet of over 140 aircraft that connects every part of the Kingdom and travels to over 100 destinations on four continents, making it one of the biggest airline companies in the region.
– We were eager to incorporate this rich heritage into our new identity while also adding elements that reflect our ambitious methodology that seeks to leave an unforgettable impression, he continued. The name and identity of “Saudia” constitute an essential part of the history of aviation and its development in the Kingdom, and citizens have particular positive emotional feelings towards the brand, with visitors from throughout the globe.
– Within the framework of its recently established new era, “Saudi Arabia” aspires to keep assisting in the accomplishment of the objectives of Saudi Vision 2030, as reflected in the National Aviation Strategy, as well as in the facilitation of programs and activities in the fields of culture, tourism, entertainment, and sports, as well as in the provision of services for the Hajj and Umrah, strengthening the Kingdom’s status as a hub for logistics connecting the three continents. Along with continuing to offer support, take part in, and put programs and initiatives that assist sustainability in the aviation industry into practice. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Instagram